Thursday, December 1, 2011

Things I'm thankful for...

On our fourth advisory meeting of the 2011-2012 school year on December 1, we had received a sheet to list the things we are thankful for. This is my list of top things I am thankful for:

  • Late night phone calls with my Grandmother, every other night my grandmother and I talk about our day, our feelings, and just talk through some stressful things in our lives.
  • My cats, I am thankful for my cats because they know when I'm sad and come and comfort me. I have three cats, Jumbles, Polc, and Gingy. Their fluffiness always cheers me up and they are so kawaii.
  • The interwebs, I am thankful for the interwebs because I can communicate with my friends and family, I can get homework done, and I can just go on my Tumblr blog and find funny memes to reblog or go on MSPA:Homestuck and laugh about the things the trolls do (especially Gamzee).

No comments:

Post a Comment